Friday, June 12, 2009

Tiny Tunes Music Classes

I just received the following email from Jennifer Stuart, owner of Tiny Tunes Music. Tiny Tunes Music offers classes for children in Newnan and Peachtree City. If you have a preschooler and are interested in music classes this summer, read below:

"Attn: Families
I was just made aware this week that some of the classes online were showing that they were completely full when they are NOT! Please EMAIL me ASAP if you are still interested in registering for the summer session so I can get you into a class!

Also our Music Cats- for children 4-5 started this week and the kids had such a blast. You can still register your little ones thru next week if you would like them to take part this summer. This will give them a great foundation before our keyboarding class in the fall! Please email me today if you would like your child to join.

I was also made aware that the non-resident fee at Kedron has been changed from 50% to only 25%."

Click below to view the Summer Session email with Registration details.

http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs065/1102064816807/archive/1102523526786.html

No comments: