Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pumpkin Patches

Thank you to my friend Diane of www.petsofgeorgia.com. She gave me a link for Pumpkin Patches by County. Here it is http://www.pumpkinpatchesandmore.org/GAEJpumpkins.php. Most of the places listed for Fayette, Henry and Coweta counties were already on LocalKidFun.com. You can find them on either on the Events Calendar or in the Seasonal Activities page under Fall Fun. The Pumpkin Patches site is nice though if you are venturing out of our area either within GA or elsewhere in the US.

My family is heading up to Connecticut this weekend. We'll be going to our favorite pumpkin patch in CT, Jones Family Farms. If I didn't already know about this farm though, I'd check the Pumpkin Patch site. Just in case, I did check and Jones Farm is listed 2nd on the CT page.

Hope this helps those of you in search of the "Great Pumpkin"!

No comments: