Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Welcome to the LocalKidFun.com Blog

This is my very first blog. Finally! My husband has been blogging for at least 6 years so I really have no excuse for waiting so long.

I guess the best way to start your blog is to tell people what you will be writing about. This blog will contain updates about me and my family which may not be that interesting to people, but I'll try to keep it interesting and real. I also may have some information related to LocalKidFun.com, although this is not a commercial for any of the business or places listed on there. (sign up for LKF's newsletter if you want to see things only related to LocalKidFun.com) I'm also a bit of a nerd about careers, finding work, resumes etc. since I used to be a recruiter. I try to keep up with the latest trends in that area and may pass some of that along.

So, I hope you'll read and enjoy.

1 comment:

Kim Gokce said...

Candace: I stumbled on your site and applaud your efforts to share with area families! I have started a civic and community news sharing site at www.CommunityRadar.com this summer and invite you to register and/or contribute. Most of the members to-date are in the DeKalb/Fulton areas but the service is designed to work everyone and as a free civic blogging service. I'm taking the liberty of posting some of your blog entries there because I think it can help others in your area over time. Good luck and thanks for your service to community! -Kim